Although I do hold the following licenses as RN, LMHC, I do not/cannot legally:
- Prescribe diets or supplements to treat medical and clinical conditions;
- Prescribe diets to treat symptoms of medical and clinical conditions; nor
- Diagnose medical conditions.
Please consult your board-certified medical health professional for the diagnosis and treatment of Food Allergies, Autoimmune Disease, and Chronic Illness treatment. Advice on MyAllergyAdovate.com is for everything else related to the lifestyle around these three areas:
1. Lifestyle and Behavior Change
2. General information about Food Allergies, Autoimmune Disease, and Chronic Illness (but no diagnosis, meal plan, or medical treatment advice) Living the Allergic and Autoimmune/Chronic Illness lifestyle – home, work, travel, social
3. Community Building
My Allergy Advocate Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://MyAllergyAdvocate.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use or access this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
The materials contained permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on My Allergy Advocate’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on My Allergy Advocate’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by My Allergy Advocate at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on My Allergy Advocate’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. My Allergy Advocate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, My Allergy Advocate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall My Allergy Advocate or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on My Allergy Advocate’s website, even if My Allergy Advocate or a My Allergy Advocate authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on My Allergy Advocate website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. My Allergy Advocate does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. My Allergy Advocate may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, My Allergy Advocate does not make any commitment to update the materials.
My Allergy Advocate has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by My Allergy Advocate of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
My Allergy Advocate may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed by the laws of Washington, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.